This time of year isn’t easy for many members of our community. Here’s a few ways to take care of yourself during the holiday season:
- Carve out time to do things for you
- Make plans to do something you will look forward to
- Cue up songs, tv series, and movies that make you feel — whether it’s smiling, laughing, or crying, releasing emotion is good
- Create your own tradition based on what’s meaningful to you
- Rest, drink water, move your body and get outside in the ways you can. These simple things can make a big difference.