Racerback Compression Top
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our best-selling original Racerback Compression Top offers a breathable and safe way to bind or compress your chest, whether it's for all-day wear or exercise. Made in our extra-soft & smooth double-face fabric with power mesh lining, this Top provides less compression than most commercial chest binders yet more compression than the average sports bra. The neckline is designed to stay concealed under most shirts. Tailored by and for trans, nonbinary, and gender non-conforming folks.
*Due to the busy season, please allow for 10 to 14 days for items to be shipped.
- Free ground shipping on U.S. domestic orders over $100
- Orders will ship within 1-2 business days
- Expedited shipping available at checkout
Products may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of order delivery
- For more information, read our return policy here
- AJAJ J.Verified BuyerReviewingRacerback Compression TopI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoDoes not work for petite
The fabric and compression are both great, but I had to return it because the straps were too long. I am 5'1" with a shorter torso, and the fit was just off.
- KSKathleen S.Verified BuyerReviewingRacerback Compression TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery comfortable for all-day wear
Bought this for my nonbinary/gender fluid teenager. They love the feel of it, and it helps them with their body image as well. It is comfortable enough for them to wear all day. I recommend measuring yourself (or the person you are ordering it for) in order to get the best fit. Highly recommended!
- DBDebralyn B.Verified BuyerReviewingRacerback Compression TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeginner friendly
This is a great compression top of it’s your first time trying to bind or minimize your chest. It essentially just looks like a bra, so if you’re used to sport bras then it’s easy to get used to. And it also minimizes the chest (I’m a B/C) enough to see how clothes fit differently. I feel very confident when I wear this!
- JRJen R.Verified BuyerReviewingRacerback Compression TopI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoso comfy!
love the look and the fit. materials are streamlined and comfortable while still giving compression. Not "flattening" but compresses and smooths. I feel better in tanks and tees wearing this top. The racerback leaves good room for my arm so I barely notice it with movement. My only complaint is that the bottom rolls up so I'm frequently readjusting it. Otherwise very happy with my purchase.
- JJacqueVerified BuyerReviewingRacerback Compression TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHappy with this top
I got this for my stepson to try out, because we’ve been trying to find something like a binder that he can wear during school, which is a longer stretch of time than actual binders allow. Honestly, as soon as he tried it on and put a shirt over and showed me… he looked like he was glowing! Like the other reviews say, it doesn’t flatten completely, but it makes you feel better anyway! Someone said it was more like you had pecks than breast and my stepson agreed! He used to wear around a 38B and got a Medium size and it seems to fit well. He also likes the material and says it’s better than other options we’ve tried. I am going to have him try other tops from this brand. Thanks a bunch!