Racerback Compression Sports Top
Couldn't load pickup availability
This swim-friendly Racerback Compression Sports Top minimizes your chest while providing maximum support & coverage for both everyday activities and exercise. Made using super soft stretch fabric that is breathable, sweat-resistant, and hugs your body. The racerback design gives you the freedom to move while feeling affirmed. The Racerback Compression Sports Top has an enclosed, irritation-free bottom band that stays secure against the skin.
**Due to the busy season, please allow for 10 to 14 days for items to be shipped.
- Free ground shipping on U.S. domestic orders over $100
- Orders will ship within 1-2 business days
- Expedited shipping available at checkout
Products may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of order delivery
- For more information, read our return policy here
- JJosieReviewingRacerback Compression Sports TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoVery Comfortable!
Super cute and comfy. Love the racerback. Doesn't make my chest as flat as I would have liked, might be my fault for getting a size too big. Still will keep
- ACAspen C.Verified BuyerReviewingRacerback Compression Sports TopI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect for being out in the heat all day
I got this compression top for while I’m working outside in the heat all day. It absorbs sweat really well and helps keep you cool. Does get a bit smelly after a day or two of long wear but it’s easily cleaned in the wash on delicate. I’m in between sizes so I had to size up, it’s a bit loose on the waist but still very comfortable and does a decent job of compression. Its a bit too loose for swimming but otherwise holds up well.
- KBKatie B.Verified BuyerReviewingRacerback Compression Sports TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBlack is perfect. Cherry is pink not red (blehh!!)
Thank goodness for this; for the racerback option!! I can't stand feeling straps resting on my shoulders, so I've been on the hunt for a racerback compression top. I'd buy multiple of the same one (sweaty summer season!) if they weren't out of stock.
I love the black, my first one. Size felt true to the chart!
My only complaint: I went to order another, but they only had cherry, so I got it even tho I don't love bright colors. On the website, cherry looks electric red. In person, it's straight up pink, which gives me some disphoric feelings. Fortunately it's most always concealed under a shirt...
- MFMatthew F.Verified BuyerReviewingRacerback Compression Sports TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoIt’s great! Very useful.
This garment is very easy to wash. Breathable. Does it’s job and is in minimal colors. 10/10
- AAAmelia A.ReviewingRacerback Compression Sports TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe most comfortable thing I own
I was so impressed with this product! the material is comfy and stretchy, and it does compress almost as good as a traditional binder - I can wear it for longer periods of time which is AMAZING. I use one as a swim top and it works fantastic for that too! now I can go to the gym and not feel super dysphoric because of boobs 😅