Racerback Compression Top
Our best-selling original Racerback Compression Top offers a breathable and safe way to bind or compress your chest, whether it's for all-day wear or exercise. Made in our extra-soft & smooth double-face fabric with power mesh lining, this Top provides less compression than most commercial chest binders yet more compression than the average sports bra. The neckline is designed to stay concealed under most shirts. Tailored by and for trans, nonbinary, and gender non-conforming folks.
- Medium & Health Conscious Level of Compression
- 50% Nylon / 34% Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Moisture Wicking, Quick Drying, UV Resistant, Colorfast, 4-Way Stretch, High Recovery
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat.
Additional size offerings are already in the works!
- MMichaelVerified ReviewerReviewingRacerback Compression TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoComfortable
I really like the fabric of this top and the way it feels to move around in. I wear a size L, note that this is a compression top and won't give the same level of flatness as a binder, but I quite like the shape it gives my chest under a shirt while not being as restrictive as a tighter binder. Generally its a lot nicer to wear and made of good material. Unrelated to the product itself, I had a shipping issue and the company was very quick to resolve it with no issues so the overall buying experience was pleasant.
- MLMolly L.Verified BuyerReviewingRacerback Compression TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoComfortable and compressive!
This is a very comfortable compression bra. It has a very soft, buttery fabric and it smushes me in all the right ways!
- EREver R.ReviewingRacerback Compression TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLess pain!
I absolutely love the compression top! The material is so nice and breathable. I can't wear binders for longer than an hour or two because of chronic pain/hEDS. The long-line placement and narrow bottom elastic makes it much more wearable than sports bras I've tried, too. I've been able to wear this for six hours with minor increase in symptoms.
- CPCadence P.Verified BuyerReviewingRacerback Compression TopI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoComfortable!!
Really intense compressive binders made me feel suffocated and anxious, but this is like a comfy sports bra with just a little bit more compression. I love it!
- WFWhit F.Verified BuyerReviewingRacerback Compression TopI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat Binder Alternative for Disabled Trans/Queer/GNC Folx
As a disabled trans masc, I can't bind for long hours on campus or at work without being in pain for days afterwards. This compression top is a great alternative to traditional binders for anyone who can't deal with them due to sensory/health/physical issues.
I'm a C and it doesn't get me near flat, but it minimizes things enough that with a baggy shirt its a lot less noticeable!