Half Tank Cotton Compression Top
The Half Tank Cotton Compression Top comfortably minimizes your chest while taking pressure off of your shoulders and back. This is a health-conscious alternative to commercial chest binders that are scratchy and constricting. Our Cotton Compression Top is made using a luxe cotton/spandex blend and triple-layered fabric. The Cotton Compression Top is a gender-affirming essential that provides complete chest coverage and a versatile neckline. Safe to wear for exercise and sleep. Designed by and for trans, non-binary, and gender non-conforming folks.
- Medium Level of Compression
- Cotton/Spandex Blend with
- 4-Way Stretch
- Irritation-Free Tagless Labels &
- Smooth Seams
- Machine Wash Cold. Do Not Bleach. Dry Low Heat.
- EEliVerified BuyerReviewingHalf Tank Cotton Compression TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoSofter than my regular clothes!
My first compression top :)
I chose this one because of the it's material and length.
It glides on my skin ! I also love its shape!
It was perfect for my body type. I have wide shoulder and a small waist and hips.
Even if I can't compare this top with any others, I can definitively tell you that it's high quality fabric, it's breathable and hugs your body! When I wear it under my clothes, I can finally see myself...Thank you Urbody
- SSmakVerified BuyerReviewingHalf Tank Cotton Compression TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo comfy!
Love the length of the top and the fabric. It’s soft and comfortable. I experienced the slightest bit of digging into my armpit when I first wore it. But after a few washes and wearing it often it quickly became softer and no digging at all.
- DSDeb S.Verified BuyerReviewingHalf Tank Cotton Compression TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFantastic for lymphedema, too!
I suffer from lymphedema as a result of being badly burned by radiation therapy for breast cancer. These soft, attractive tops offer a very comfortable way to use compression to treat the lymphedema. It's such a pleasure to be zipper-free. Typical compression bras have front zippers that are noticeable. Importantly, the bottom doesn't roll up.
The top also holds my pre-formed foam pad in place to further help deal with swelling. I will be recommending it to all my BC and lymphie pals!
It's the first time I have felt like myself in a top since before my cancer diagnosis. Thanks for that!
- AAisVerified BuyerReviewingHalf Tank Cotton Compression TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAbsolutely Incredible!
My order got lost, but the Urbody Team was wonderful and sent it my way via express shipping. The binder is by far the most comfortable I've ever worn. I have asthma and feel incredibly comfortable taking a deep breath in this binder. So super comfortable and great compression.
- PP.S.Verified ReviewerReviewingHalf Tank Cotton Compression TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCan’t live without it now!
Disclosure: this is my first ever compression shirt. I’ve never had a binder either. I looked at binders and compression shirts from a bunch of different companies for a while when I happened upon Urbody. What I liked most about this shirt is it is mostly cotton. Once I received it, I truly wasn’t sure about this shirt when I first put this on. It felt constrictive and tight. I debated exchanging it for a larger size. I tried it on again a day or two later and wore it for an hour while cooking. The amazing thing is it has improved my posture while simultaneously easing upper back and neck pain. Now? I don’t even want to take it off at night! T-shirts and dress shirts fit so much better and I feel so much more confident and comfortable. I’ll be getting more of these in the near future. Thank you!