Couldn't load pickup availability
The Gaff is made using high-quality compression fabric lined with super soft cotton to create the smoothing and supportive fit you’re looking for when tucking. This gender-affirming essential, designed with a wider gusset, provides the perfect amount of functional coverage while also screaming sexy.
*Due to the busy season, please allow for 10 to 14 days for items to be shipped.
- Free ground shipping on U.S. domestic orders over $100
- Orders will ship within 1-2 business days
- Expedited shipping available at checkout
Products may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of order delivery
- For more information, read our return policy here
- TLThicci L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGetting there!
So far, this is the most comfortable one I’ve tried. I hate that the elastic doesn’t stay up but like science is gonna science and my body is just gushy, I guess. I would love to see a jockstrap/Gaff hybrid because I’d never take it off!
- ADAndrea D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoThis gaff is awesome, wish the waist band was a little thicker
I love this thing! So comfortable, true to size, and attractive. I wish the waistband was a little wider/thicker. It tends to roll. Minor problem though - would buy again.
- DCDae C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe Ultimate Comfort: A Must-Have for Every Wardrobe!
The Gaff from Urbody is a true wardrobe game-changer. The fabric is so incredibly gentle against the skin that I completely forgot I was wearing it. The level of comfort and confidence is unparalleled, making it ideal for all-day wear without any discomfort.
- CWChris W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe easiest gaff to move in
Of all the gaff I've tried, this has the easiest, most comfortable movement while still allowing for a good tuck.
- LKLily K.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it but!
I loves the product but to me I felt it could have had a thicker gusset to help tuck it up more.